About the Firm
Accomplished Klamath Falls Attorneys Protect Clients’ Rights
Knowledgeable Oregon criminal defense, cannabis law and disability lawyers provide strong representation
At Phil Studenberg Attorney At Law, P.C., in Klamath Falls, our attorneys draw on nearly 60 years of combined experience interpreting applicable Oregon law for our clients' unique situations, whether they are dealing with criminal charges or seeking to obtain their Social Security disability benefits. We also represent business owners and defendants throughout Oregon in cases involving the state’s current cannabis laws, to protect their rights for legal cannabis sale and use. In any of these areas, we are committed to asserting your rights and seeking the best possible outcome under the facts of your case.
Skilled Klamath County advocates use strategic tactics
The name Klamath
is a word for "people" in Chinookan, the native tongue of the indigenous people of the Northwest Plateau. Based in Klamath Falls, the county seat of Klamath County, our firm finds that definition fitting, since our practice is focused on helping the people who make up our community. Our reputation in the area is built upon our:
- Familiarity with applicable laws — We understand the importance of keeping up to date with changing laws, especially those that have been revised recently, like cannabis laws.
- Focused advocacy — While our approach is always professional, we don't back down, even when facing strong opposition from prosecutors or government agencies.
- Hands-on approach — We know the legal process can be intimidating for clients, which is why we make it a priority to be available to answer your questions and address your concerns. Each client's situation is unique, and we tailor our strategies to fit your needs.
Whatever legal matter you need resolved, we are here to help.
Areas of Practice
Dedicated Oregon lawyers defend clients on a range of charges
We defend clients charged with all types of criminal offenses
, both misdemeanors and felonies, including:
- Violent offenses — We know that being accused of a violent offense is especially worrisome, since charges such as domestic violence, assault and battery, guns and weapons crimes, and homicide carry harsh penalties. We will offer a defense that seeks the most favorable result under the circumstances while asserting your rights.
- Sex crimes — Oregon maintains a large list of registrable sex offenses, ranging from promoting prostitution, to child pornography or sexual abuse, to rape. We work diligently to prevent convictions requiring sex offender registration.
- Misdemeanor offenses — We recognize that misdemeanor convictions can carry serious consequences for those accused of offenses such as petty theft or DUI/DWI. We can challenge evidence and police procedure in your defense.
- Drug offenses — We defend clients against all levels of drug offenses, including possessing, delivering or manufacturing controlled substances. We also represent defendants facing criminal charges under any of Oregon's cannabis laws and help cannabis business owners protect themselves in legal operations.
Attorneys at Phil Studenberg Attorney At Law, P.C. are prepared to combat all levels and types of criminal charges.
Hardworking Social Security disability lawyers help Oregonians obtain benefits
If you’ve been injured and are unable to work, you may be eligible for Social Security disability
(SSD). Many people, unfortunately, wait more than a year to obtain their disability benefits, due to backlogs in the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review, and many more are denied when they first apply. We are committed to helping our clients navigate the SSD application process as expediently as possible.
Contact knowledgeable Oregon lawyers to arrange a consultation
For help with a criminal defense case or appealing Social Security disability denials, call Phil Studenberg Attorney At Law, P.C. at 541-887-6070 or contact us online
. We offer free consultations for Social Security disability cases.